TRANSPERSONAL COACHING – certificated training program
“The Art of Individual Consultation”
Reconstructive is a new method of help. It developed over the last years and includes working with our body, mind, emotions, energy and something beyond. It is transpersonal work leading us to a new approach of life. The highest spirituality is on earth. When we find more balance in our body, mind, emotions, energy and attitude, the way we deal with daily situations will change.
This training program will be online. We will learn from the transpersonal principles and experience clear structured exercises and experiments to work with. This will allow you to conduct individual sessions with your clients in a new different way. If we change the way we think and feel, we will find a variation of resources in ourselves and as a consequence in our clients.
We transform ourselves into authentic helpers. If you are already a coach, therapist, counselor, consultant or trainer, and you want to broaden your view and deepen your process, this program might be for you. If you are just willing to start this journey of service, this program will give you the base and structure to start.
We will learn how to be good listeners and how to become effective and clear in our interventions. This will allow our clients to clear out blind spots and to break with repeating patrons.
We will learn about diagnostics and find simple ways to apply exercises which enhance awareness. We will focus on perception, emotions, trauma and the inner child.
In this training you will learn:
- Short history, pioneers and methodologies applicable to transpersonal work
- Establish a diagnosis and find resolutions to situations created by emotions, trauma and programming consequently to early childhood learning
- Perception and its dimensions
- Deeper understanding and management of emotions
- Consequences of trauma
- Structure of an intake interview
- Genogram: how to use facts to reach the most important in stories?
- New methodologies: theory and practice in individual setting
- Footprints as a diagnostic and transformational tool. Methodology, applications, practice
- The art of listening: from where does my client speak? Perception versus Intuition
- Reconstructive, from transpersonal to a higher understanding of what expansion of consciousness could be.
- Understanding of basic principles of energy, consequences, applications
- Liberation of behavioral patterns and habits
- Presence of the coach or therapist as transpersonal and energetic phenomenon
- Our client’s story as a resource, broadening the view of what has been learned.
Please write to email@example.com to talk about your cancellation
3 Modules of Content & Practice: Module 1 on May 22 & 23, Module 2 on June 5 & 6 and Module 3 on June 19 & 20, 2021
· 6 sessions of 4 hours via Zoom: 3 weekends, 2 sessions in every weekend (Saturday & Sunday – 24 hours in total)
· 10:00 am – 14:00 pm (including short break) CET
1 Module of Supervision & Guidance: Sept 11, 2021 (Saturday)
· 10.00 am – 14.00 am CET
Bart De Coninck facilitates this program. Carola Castillo is the invited facilitator for one session
RIIHS implements a program of Continuing Education for coaches who already participated in a previous edition of this training program in transpersonal coaching in English or Spanish. They can participate to this training program for half of the price.
Biography Carola Castillo, Caracas, Venezuela (1961).
- Founder and Director RIIHS
- School teacher, psychology studies, systemic therapist, family constellation, systemic coaching for organizations and master clinical hypnotherapist.
- Director and founder of the Hellinger Institute of Venezuela and co-founder of the Hellinger Institute of Western Pennsylvania, USA.
- Founder and Director of the Reconstructive International Integrative Holistic School. “Expansion and learning process in the level of consciousness”. An experience trough the body, mind and spirit that will guide you into a thoughtful field beyond the walls constructed in order to survive”. A journey inside the shamanic ground with the use of sacred plants experiences. Ayahuasca, family constellation work according to Bert Hellinger and insights as a student from the Shaolin Wahnam Institute in Chi Kung, Taijiquan and Zen.
- She has created her own tools of working for individual sessions.
- Her books can be found in Amazon and the AppStore.
- Her podcast “Lonchera para el alma” in Spanish, is a virtual space for healing. A very successful space for helping people to accomplish insights and make the changes they are looking for a better life.