RECONSTRUCTIVE – 6-day training program with certificate
RECONSTRUCTIVE is a NEW METHOD for HELP and for the DEVELOPMENT of BEING
TRANSPERSONAL COACHING: individual sessions and their methodology forms the base of reconstructive
RECONSTRUCTIVE: group-dynamic experiences of higher consciousness and their methodology
What is not stored in our memory tends to feel weird, unreal, unknown. Though it forms the basis for intelligence, common sense and the quest for more.
Reconstructive touches this realm, beyond memories, beyond the known, beyond the learned. We go further, in a responsible, respecting way with clear boundaries, further than our daily reality, further into consciousness.
In this training program you will learn:
- Transpersonal Coaching according to the RIIHS-model. Fundaments. Practice.
- Reconstructive, from the transpersonal realm to a higher understanding of consciousness and its expansion. Methodology. Practice.
More in detail:
- Establishing a diagnosis and finding resolutions to problems created by emotions, trauma and programming in early childhood
- Perception and its dimensions
- Deeper understanding and management of emotions
- Consequences of trauma
- Structure of an intake interview. Necessary material for registration
- Genogram: how to use our intelligence to reach the most important in the history and the stories of the client?
- Footprints as a diagnostic and transformational tool. Applications. Practice
- The art of listening: from where does my client speak? Perception versus Intuition
- Application of these methodologies so that the coach is able to conduct individual sessions
- Understanding of basic principles of energy. Consequences. Applications
- Liberation of behavioral patterns and habits
- Presence of the coach, therapist or facilitator as a transpersonal and energetic phenomenon
- Our client’s story as a resource, broadening the view of what has been learned.